It's a bedtime tradition that began with Little Nutbrown Hare, and each night we try to outdo the last...I love you to the moon and back...to the beach and back...to the mountians...and one of my favorites, "to Jesus and the angels" and back...We never imagined we would be saying, I love you to Africa and back...it seems like the furthest imaginable place, but yet in God's perfect timing, we plan to go.... to Africa and back!!! And when we get back, we will have another little cheek to kiss goodnight...please keep us in your prayers and enjoy this journey with us!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Moving forward!

We submitted our Dossier last week!!! I'm so excited to report this because I thought we would be waiting weeks for immigration paperwork before being able to submit it...we found out that as long as we had everything ready, other than the I171h (approval letter from immigration) we could officially mail it in! Thankfully I had been gathering all of the needed documents while working on our homestudy, so when we heard this it went in the mail. So...now while we're waiting for fingerprinting we can be placed on "The List"!!! We know that the wait for a referral may be a long one, but at least now the wait can begin! We will update as we know more... thank you so much for your prayers...

Mailed!!!


Our Sweetie Pie...








No comments:

Post a Comment