It's a bedtime tradition that began with Little Nutbrown Hare, and each night we try to outdo the last...I love you to the moon and back...to the beach and back...to the mountians...and one of my favorites, "to Jesus and the angels" and back...We never imagined we would be saying, I love you to Africa and back...it seems like the furthest imaginable place, but yet in God's perfect timing, we plan to go.... to Africa and back!!! And when we get back, we will have another little cheek to kiss goodnight...please keep us in your prayers and enjoy this journey with us!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Summer!!!
I thought it would be forever until I got to say that! We are definitely enjoying summer activities... Since my last post we've...





Celebrated the 4th of July...

















































Celebrated Macey's 2nd birthday...
We've learned to cherish everyday that we have with Dixie, because we've learned that she has cancer and might not have much time with us...this means lots of fun doggie outings and lots of extra treats and snuggles...


We've...
smiled
had treats
played outside
made memories...





Traveled...











We've made a quick trip to Chattanooga to visit cousin Cooper (and Uncle Corey and Aunt Renee) and then on to Greysville to visit Grampa Retzer, Uncle Richard and Nauna and Papa for Father's Day...











We're off to a busy start this summer but we've enjoyed the memories we've made and are looking forward to all the summer has in store! I realize more and more how quickly time seems to pass and how important it is to cherish everyday...







































(please disregard this video block...I tried to delete it and can't... I'll post was I was meaning to on the next post... :)









No comments:

Post a Comment