It's a bedtime tradition that began with Little Nutbrown Hare, and each night we try to outdo the last...I love you to the moon and back...to the beach and back...to the mountians...and one of my favorites, "to Jesus and the angels" and back...We never imagined we would be saying, I love you to Africa and back...it seems like the furthest imaginable place, but yet in God's perfect timing, we plan to go.... to Africa and back!!! And when we get back, we will have another little cheek to kiss goodnight...please keep us in your prayers and enjoy this journey with us!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A LONG overdue update!!!

So I know it's been over a year since I've updated and instead of trying to get everything caught up, I'm just going to start with where we are now! We are so excited to be in Nevada to celebrate Steve Allen and Octavia's wedding! We flew into Las Vegas on Friday and spent the day yesterday being tourists... We drove the Strip (that's as much time as we spent there, we plan to comeback sometime, just the two of us!) then went to the Hoover Dam... So cool... I had been there as a kid, bit I'm so glad I got to go back. The new bridge is absolutely amazing! Today we are driving to St.George, Utah (where Octavia's parents live) where the wedding will be on Thursday... We plan to detour by Valley of Fire State Park. ..
Here are some pictures of us so far! Ps: if your not able to view the whole picture click on each picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment